Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Email: Email Me
Throughout his life René has recognized personal suffering in others caused by negligent conduct and injustice. This recognition motivates René to take every step to prosecute the claims of his clients against wrongdoers and to hold insurers accountable.
After obtaining his B.A. (Special) from Simon Fraser University René commenced his legal studies at the University of Windsor Faculty of Law. René conducted trials in both the civil and criminal courts while studying law. René was called to the Bar in 1995.
René has served on the editorial board of “The Litigator” as well as on the editorial board of the “Windsor Review of Legal and Social Issues“. René represents injured persons throughout Ontario and the northern United States with claims for their personal suffering caused by negligent conduct of individuals and the injustice of insurance companies.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Disability Claims
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Pedestrian Car Accidents
- University of Windsor School of Law, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Simon Fraser University
- Wright v. Wasilewski Serious Personal Injury Claim
- To v. Toronto Board of Education Wrongful Death Family Law Act Claim
- Paskie v Canadian Amateur Boxing Association the Right to a Trial by Jury Boxing Injury
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1996 – Present
- Metropolitan Toronto Lawyer’s Association, Member, 1998 – Present
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1997 – Present
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association New Lawyers Division, Treasurer, 1998